Steps To Dance teaches a full range of Club and Ballroom dances from our studio in Sonora and the San Jose (South Bay) area. With "Top Teacher" and "Top Studio" awards, learn your Steps To Dance in confidence! We take dancers from their first "steps to dance" all the way to... wherever your goals are. From social dancing, through Showcases and Competitions to Medal Programs and Professional Teacher Training, we can make your dreams come true.
It started as a studio in the California Foothills and turned into an integrated Dance Program:
- We don’t just “teach some steps”, we provide and teach a skill, a life-skill. We’ll enable you to be a dancer.
- We enable and nurture you to grow.
- We’ll help you resolve any so-called “bad habits” and teach you how to stop them happening in the future.
- We’ll teach you how to Lead and / or Follow (and understand what is involved),
- But most importantly, we’ll help you to have fun and enjoyment. Isn’t “having fun” what Dancing is about??
Social Dances Made Easy!!
We make Social Dancing fun and easy to learn. No matter what your level – absolute beginner to something more advanced, we use the latest teaching techniques in all our classes. Our program will enable you to achieve your goals and have fun dancing!
Our Beginners Classes are usually 4 weeks in duration, at the end of which you will be able to comfortably dance 6 or more figures to music. Please see our Classes!!
We have helped 100’s and 100’s of couples with their very first and very special dance. We will provide you a complete package ~ choreographing a routine that matches your music and wedding theme. Learn More…
Competition and Showcase Dancing
Checkout Competition and Showcase dancing program!
Steps To Dance
Sonora (area) – (209) 533 2384
San Jose and Bay Area – (209) 559 9787